Registration Information for NEW PUSD Students
Welcome to AVHS. This information is only for those families and students who are NEW to Pleasanton Unified School District, living within the Amador Valley High School Boundaries and have a current or incoming high school student.
To register your student for Amador Valley, please call 925-461-6121 to schedule an appointment with the Registrar, Linda Pipe.
Please bring the following completed forms to your appointment as well as the listed required documentation. All required documentation and forms must be filled out completely and brought to the intake/registration meeting.
- AVHS Registration Meeting Checklist
- PUSD Enrollment Form AND
- Printed copy of SUBMITTED online Pre-Enrollment form **(see below)
- Language Proficiency if applicable
- Evidence of Residency within the district
Evidence of residency within the district (two (2) current and different forms of evidence required). School district residents must provide a current utility bill (such as PG&E, telephone, water, garbage, or cable TV), recent close of escrow papers, or recently signed rental/lease agreement (with name, address and telephone number of lessor).
Unacceptable proof of residency include: Post office box, bank statement, driver’s license, credit card bills, personal check, property tax statement, mortgage statement, AFDC statements, or cell phone statements are not acceptable as proof of residency.
Falsification of an address may result in denying the enrollment of a student.
- Records Request form - MUST include the FAX number of current school.
- Student immunization record signed by a physician/medical facility.
- Proof of Age (original birth certificate or passport)
- Transcript and withdrawal grades from previous high school or 8th grade full year report card
- Grade appropriate completed course selection form (found under the counseling tab)
Thank you for your attention to detail and I look forward to welcoming you to AVHS!
**Pre-Enrollment Directions - To begin the on-line pre-enrollment process Parents/Guardians will need to complete the process at https://sis.pleasantonusd.net/PreEnroll. Parents/Guardians are asked to complete, submit and download a copy of this pre-enrollment information for each student and bring a copy to the intake meeting.