New Student Enrollment
Welcome to Amador Valley High School!
We look forward to enrolling your student(s) in our school. If you are new to Pleasanton Unified School District and live within the Amador Valley High School boundaries, you can complete the enrollment steps outlined below. Please use the PUSD School Locator to verify your address is within the Amador Valley High School boundaries before you get started.
- Complete pre enrollment on New Student Enrollment page
- Review the PUSD High School Program Guide
- Complete the Grade-Level Course Selection Form: (select the correct enrollment year)
- Email the following documents, in one email, to Anjali Dayal: Compile all required documents for submission prior to beginning your new student enrollment.
- Schedule an Enrollment Appointment after you complete Step 4.
Please forward all documents at least 3 business days in advance of selecting your meeting date/time in order for records to be reviewed. (Student & Parent Must Attend the in person meeting). The appointment takes roughly 30 minutes and includes review of your student’s immunization record, data entry to populate your student’s record, meeting with the registrar to review transcripts and course selections, and review of new student logistical information.
Please allow more time for international students. Students in the Special Day Class program will need an additional review by the program specialist for special education, which can take up to a week.