Skip To Main Content

Miscellaneous Forms

Request for Enrollment Verification Letter: Letter will be ready for pick up from the counseling desk at the Main Office, after school on next business day.

Change of Address Form: Please email completed form along with 2 proofs of new address to or bring to the front office.

Request for Student Records

Affidavits of Residence:

Application to Add Out-of-District Coursework to the PUSD High School Transcript

Petition to Add World Language to the Transcript